Thursday, July 4, 2013

Instagram Feed - one turns book cover

I think it was September or October of 2012 that I reluctantly signed up for Instagram - because of Kris Ikegami's insistence. Unexpectedly it became a consistent thread among my sabbatical activities. At minimum it has proven to be a great way to maintain my basic camera capture skills in framing and such. At best, I hope, at the end of my sabbatical, to edit it down to a small portfolio or book. If you would like to be alerted of what happens, please sign up for my mailing list at the bottom of this page.

 

Susan Schultz, editor of the fabulous but ever poorly funded Tinfish Press, asked me if I'd ever want to do another TF cover. I was its official covergrl at one time afterall. I let poet Vera Lee and Susan loose on my Instagram feed and they chose the above image for Vera's book "Diary of Use", now available via Tinfish Press

No comments:

Post a Comment